Gold and Energy Investor: Gold, Oil & Energy Markets Investment Research
Finest Known: Buying / selling rare coins, precious metals at the most competitive prices around
James DiGeorgia
Gold and Energy Investor's Real Wealth

Real Wealth #263  06/10/2010

Why is gold Rising? Are you kidding me? Just read the headlines...

Dear Gold & Energy Subscribers,

Below you’ll find four stories in the news the past 48 hours that I think deserve your attention. In many cases they confirm what I’ve been telling you about the dangers ahead.

The last story below deals with Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke inability to deal with the reality that gold is signaling a great deal of economic danger. It leaves me wondering whether he’s in denial or just unable politically to answer a simple question like ...”Why is gold climbing in price?” Either way it’s a very bad sign.

By the way I recommend a OIH Call trade in my Gold and Energy Options Trader that we will likely take another healthily profit. If you’re on the fence about subscribing please sign up today. This way if we take a nice fat profit you’ll get a good taste of how I am running this amazing options trading service.

U.S debt to rise to $19.6 trillion by 2015

Tue, Jun 8 2010

WASHINGTON, June 8 (Reuters) - The U.S. debt will top $13.6 trillion this year and climb to an estimated $19.6 trillion by 2015, according to a Treasury Department report to Congress.

The report that was sent to lawmakers Friday night with no fanfare said the ratio of debt to the gross domestic product would rise to 102 percent by 2015 from 93 percent this year.

Click here to read further...

Debt Spreading 'Like a Cancer': Black Swan Author

The economic situation today is drastically worse than a couple years ago, and the euro is doomed as a concept, Nassim Taleb, professor and author of the bestselling book "The Black Swan," told CNBC on Thursday.

"We had less debt cumulatively (two years ago), and more people employed. Today, we have more risk in the system, and a smaller tax base," Taleb said.

"Banks balance sheets are just as bad as they were" two years ago when the crisis began and "the quality of the risks hasn't improved," he added.

Soros Says `We Have Just Entered Act II' of Crisis

Billionaire investor George Soros said “we have just entered Act II” of the crisis as Europe’s fiscal woes worsen and governments are pressured to curb budget deficits that may push the global economy back into recession.

“The collapse of the financial system as we know it is real, and the crisis is far from over,” Soros said today at a conference in Vienna. “Indeed, we have just entered Act II of the drama.”

Bernanke Puzzled by Gold Rally

Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke says he’s a bit puzzled by surging gold prices. The 30% rally from a year ago, on top of gains in previous years, might be interpreted as a loud signal from markets that big inflation pressures are building in the U.S. Gold is seen by many investors as a hedge against inflation risk.

Now that the UN has passed another round of very benign sanction against Iran, investors should pay close attention to Iran’s threat to help boats break through the Israeli block aid by sending is elite Republican Guard Troops. A confrontation between Israel and Iran will most likely wind up being a very nasty middle east war and act as a catalyst for much higher precious metals and oil prices. Don’t get caught without at least 15% of your investment portfolio in physical gold.

Sincerely,

James DiGeorgia

Editor/Publisher

-------------------------------------------------------------

Learn How to Put Gold In Your

Self Directed IRA or How to buy Physical Gold

Call Finest Known

1-866-697-4653

-------------------------------------------------------------

Please see risk disclosure link below.